Week of May 13-17, 2019
Mon: Complete any unfinished/late work by Thursday!
Tue: Complete any unfinished/late classwork: Complete your list of reasons & evidence from the text to support your claim
Wed: Complete any unfinished/late work by Thursday!
Thur: Complete any unfinished/late work by Thursday!
All week- Work on memoirs. Due on Friday. Complete any missing work for this nine weeks.
M: go over problems from class; study for test lessons1- 4; module 6
No HW in science this week. Everything will be completed in class.
Study and go over all google classroom documents.
7B Homework Week of May 12th - 16th
- Social Studies-
- Monday - Review
- Tuesday - Review
Monday: Review Notes Daily
- Tuesday: Review Notes Daily
Wednesday: Review Notes Daily
- Thursday: Review Notes Daily
Friday: Review Notes Daily
- Monday: Make revisions on draft of personal memoir
- Tuesday: Make final revisions on memoir if not already turned in.
- Wednesday: None
- Thursday: Re-read "Seventh Grade"
- Friday: None
- ELA: Barras-
Monday:Open book assignment on "Seventh Grade" Friday
- Wednesday - None
- Thursday: None
8A Homework: Week of Jan 7-11
- Parent Teacher Conferences Wednesday 3:30-6
- Beta Blood Drive Wednesday 2-6 (Each student who get 1 person to donate gets a pizza lunch, 2 people gets a dress down day)
- RTI movie day- Friday
- Test Friday on Endo/Exothermic Reactions
- Taking notes in class
SOCIAL STUDIES (Bernard)
- Possible task Friday on Antebellum La
- Review Module 5- Quiz Monday
- Read "Excerpts form Frankenstein"
- Quiz next Wednesday
- Complete all Unit 2 work (section 4) that need to be turned in by Friday! (this is posted on board)
8B Homework Week of May 13-17
ELA: Kern/Libersat: Mini Lessons due Thursday; Novel- The Boy in the Striped Pajamas; Study guide; Read Chapters 13-20; Group Discussion Questions; Quiz Friday
Monday: Project due today!
Tues. Review problems from class
Wed. Review problems for class
Thurs. Review problems for class
Fri. TEST on solving multi-step equations
SCIENCE: Dore- NONE
Social Studies: Dronet: None