Week of Nov. 12-16, 2018
Mon: Complete essay structure handout
Tue: Write a hook, counter argument, and conclusion of their culminating task essay
Wed: Write a 1st draft of their culminating task essay
Thur: Review your partner's critique notes & suggestion
Fri: A. Revise your 1st draft; B. Submit your rough & final drafts through Google classroom.
Read library book 30 min.
M: go over lesson 16
T: complete problems from class
W: go over notes and lessons
TH: test on lessons from class (lesson 16-19) only study pages that we did.
F: none—HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
Unit 1 test on Friday! Study your entire INB in preparation for this test!
Study and go over all google classroom documents.
7B Homework Week of Nov. 12 - 16th
- Social Studies-
- Tuesday -
Monday:- review lesson 16
Tuesday: review lesson 17-18
Wednesday: review lesson 19/study test Thursday
- Thursday: Test Today!
- ELA: Stanley- Bring AR book to class for graded assignment on Friday!
- Monday: Complete Forming Compound Subjects/Compound Predicates worksheet Pg 9
- Tuesday: Complete Sentence Review Part I
- Wednesday:Complete Sentence Review Part II
- Thursday: Review for Sentence test - Use Review completed this week and all worksheets to study.
Friday: Test on Sentences
- ELA: Barras-
Monday: Complete organizer for essay
Tuesday: Complete rough draft for essay
Wednesday: AR read
Thursday: AR read
Friday: AR read
8A Homework: Week of Oct. 22-26
- Field Trip has been moved to Monday 11/11
- Thursday- Early Release
- Friday- Vet Program
- Next Friday- in school dance- cost=unwrapped toy to be donated to Toys for Tots. Turn into RTI
- in class work on chemical bonding
- Test next week
- start studying
SOCIAL STUDIES (Bernard)
- TEst tuesday of next week on La exploration
- Quiz Wednesday Mod 4 Les 3 and 4
- Complete "Holding up a train" vocab chart and Day 5 culminating wtriting activity (due friday)
- Study "holding up a train" each night (Pgs 2-10)
- review vocab
- review focus questions pgs 12,14,16,18
- review quesiotns page 11,13,15,17
8B Homework (Week 0f Nov. 12-16)
ELA: Kern/Libersat: LearnZillion -Lesson 1- 4 pages 22-29; Lessons 1-4 Due Friday; Quiz Friday
Mon. Problem Set 15 # 1-14
Tues. Problem Set 16
Wed. Problem Set 17
Thurs. Assessment M 4 Lessons 3,4,6,7,11,15,16 (17?
SCIENCE: Dore= Review Chemistry notes nightly next quiz will cover ionic and covalent bonding
SOCIAL STUDIES: Dronet-- Google Slides are due Thursday
Notes: Early Release Thursday; Progress Reports Wednesday!