M: complete problems given in class and go over math words(gold sheet)
Tues & Wednesday:same as Monday
Thursday: study for test. Go over worksheets and notes
M- finish your SG using pgs. 130-139 in your TB.
T- study your organelles and functions for a quiz on Wednesday!
W- no homework
Th- read over your SG for test on Oct. 6th!
A Project Choice Board will be handed out on Tuesday for parents to help their child select a project. A signature is required from the parent! Projects will be done in class starting Oct. 2-5!
All supplies must be brought to class on Oct. 2nd!
A. Daily laguage skills packet
B. Any unfinished classwork (Exit Ticket: How do Mrs. Jones & Roger act contrary to your predictions in "Thank you ma'am"? What does this indicate about the development of their characters?)
Tues - Answer the theme question - How do the actions of both characters contribute to the theme of the story?
Wed - Complete any unfinished classwork (Adding Zinsser's advice on p.o.v to check list)
Thurs - Complete Literature Circles Discussion Role worksheet (imperative for successful discussions tomorrow)
Fri - nadda
7B Homework Week of 9/25-9/29
- Social Studies-
Tuesday: Review notes.
Wednesday: Review notes.
Thursday: Study packet
None this week; review classwork
Monday: Finish sheet from class
- ELA: Stanley-
Monday: Complete intro/body paragraph 1/body paragraph 2 of graphic organizer
Tuesday: Complete rough draft of essay
- ELA: Barras-
Monday: Study for grammar test on Friday/ final draft due Friday
Tuesday: Study for grammar test on Friday/ final draft due Friday
Wednesday: Study for grammar test on Friday/ final draft due Friday
Thursday: Study for grammar test on Friday/ final draft due Friday
8A Homework: Week of Sept. 18th-22nd
***No School on Friday***
- Learning moon phases all week
- Test will be next week
SOCIAL STUDIES (Bernard)
- Test Thursday on pink packet
- Vocab for Ch. 6 (pink) and packet due Thursday
- Quiz Thursday - Rotation, Reflections w/coordinates
- Reading and analyzing Frankenstein Ch. 4 this week
- Test next Tuesday Sept. 26th on "Flowers for Algernon" (progress reports 1-11) and Ch. 4 of Frankenstein
- Mini lessons due Friday
- Portfolio due Friday
- "Flowers for Algernon" and Frankenstein test Friday
- M: L11 selected problems
- T: L12 selected problems
- W: L13 selected problems
- Th: L14 selected problems
- Fri: Module 2 Assessment on L1-L14
- Friday: Mini Lessons due for 25 points
- Moon Phases Quiz Tuesday
- Unit 1 Test Wednesday
SOCIAL STUDIES: Dronet
- Chapter 7 Section 3-4 Test Thursday