Week of Oct. 15-19, 2018
Complete any unfinished classwork:
Mon: A: Add to incident chart based on readings from ch 17; B. Answer: How does this interaction show Jonas' different perspective?
Tue: Answer: questions 4 & 5 on split page notes
Wed: A: Add to incident chart based on readings from ch 19
Thur: A. Study Section 6 Quiz tomorrow!; B. Reread any & all chapters that you either missed, or need further clarification of events
Fri: Reread any & all chapters that you either missed, or need further clarification of events
Read library book 30 min.
Mon-Thur: Do problems assigned in class; go over notes and study vocabulary
TEST Wednesday on Lesson 1-4, including worksheets.
No HW this week!
Study and go over all google classroom documents.
7B Homework Week of Oct 15 - 19th
- Social Studies-
Tuesday: Review lessons 3 and 4 of module 1
Wednesday: Review lessons 3 and 4 of module Thursday: Review lessons 3 and 4 of module 1
- ELA: Stanley- Reminder: Students should have an AR book for 2nd 9wks approved by Ms. Stanley and tested on before Friday, November 9th.
- Monday: Types of sentences ws - Write sentences - #1 - 6/Make sure all work for chapters 17 - 20 is completed for Section 6 test - Thurs. Oct. 18th.
- Tuesday: Complete Types of sentences WS writing sentences # 7 - 12. / Prepare for Section 6 Test.
- Wednesday: Study for Section 6 test (Ch 17 - 20) tomorrow.
- Thursday: Section 6 Test today!
Friday: AR REad
- ELA: Barras-
Monday: study for sec 6 quiz on Thursday and chapters 18-23 test on Friday.
Tuesday: study for sec 6 quiz on Thursday and chapters 18-23 test on Friday.
Wednesday: study for sec 6 quiz on Thursday and chapters 18-23 test on Friday.
Thursday: Section 6 Quiz - today! Chapt. 18 - 23 Test tomorrow.
Friday: Test Chapters 18 - 23 today.
8A Homework: Week of Oct. 15-19
- Report Card- Oct 17
- Early Release with RTI Teacher Volleyball Thursday
- Field Trip Friday 9am-11am
- Starting Unit 1 Sequence 2 this week
- No Homework
SOCIAL STUDIES (Bernard)
- task and hypersheet 2.2B entered into the computer this week .
- beginning unit 3 wednesday
- Test Thursday "nothing but the truth"
- Study questions due Thursday
- Study the study guide for "nothing but the truth"
8B Homework (Week 0f Oct.15-19)
ELA: Kern/Libersat: LearnZillion Lesson 30-33; Culminating Writing Task
MATH: Lester--Mon.-none; Tues. Lesson 13 selected problems; Wed.- Lesson 14 selected problems; Thurs. Quiz on Pythagorean Theorem; Mini Lessons due Thursday; Fri.- none
SCIENCE: Dore= Quiz Wed. Covers pages 1-3 notes; STUDY notes nightly
SOCIAL STUDIES: Drone-- Hypersheet Due Wed.; Task Due Thursday!
Notes: Report Cards Wednesday; Early Release Thursday.