Week of Jan. 14-17, 2019
Mon: Write a paragraph predict what Scrooge will learn w/Ghost of Christmas Present in Stave IV?
Tue: Analyze Scrooge's experiences w/Ghost adding evidence to chart
Wed: A. Analyze Scrooge's experiences w/Ghost adding evidence to chart; B. Read the article "Study: Experiences Make Us Happier than Possessions" to be prepared for Monday's lesson (summarize the article, connect & compare/contrast ideas across text); C; STUDY! Section 5 Quiz Tomorrow
Read 30 min. daily
M: study notes and angles for test tmw; go over lesson 10-11 and worksheets
T: TEST on Angles
W: complete problems from class
Mon. - Wed.: Study vocabulary for lessons 1,2, and 3 as well as notes taken in class.
Quiz on Thursday!
Study and go over all google classroom documents.
7B Homework Week of January 14 - 17th
REMINDER: No School Friday or Monday!
- Social Studies-
- Tuesday -
Monday:- Test tomorrow on lessons 10-11
Wednesday: Study and review inequalities from lessons 12-13
- Thursday:Study and review inequalities from lessons 12-13
- ELA: Stanley- Stave II & III test - Thursday
- Monday: Complete Characterization Chart for Stave III; Answer questions pg 56 - 57
- Tuesday: Complete Questions pg 56 - 58; Complete Analyze Setting pg 59
- Wednesday: Review vocabulary & Packet
- Thursday: Test Stave II & III
Friday: AR read - biography
- ELA: Barras-
Monday: Quiz Thursday on chapter 3
Tuesday: Quiz Thursday on chapter 3
Wednesday: Quiz Today
8A Homework: Week of Jan 7-11
- Parent Teacher Conferences Wednesday 3:30-6
- Beta Blood Drive Wednesday 2-6 (Each student who get 1 person to donate gets a pizza lunch, 2 people gets a dress down day)
- RTI movie day- Friday
- Test Friday on Endo/Exothermic Reactions
- Taking notes in class
SOCIAL STUDIES (Bernard)
- Possible task Friday on Antebellum La
- Review Module 5- Quiz Monday
- Read "Excerpts form Frankenstein"
- Quiz next Wednesday
- Complete all Unit 2 work (section 4) that need to be turned in by Friday! (this is posted on board)
8B Homework (Week 0f Jan. 14-17)
ELA: Kern/Libersat: LearnZillion -Unit II: Lesson 20-14; "Flowers for Algernon"; Theme; Allusion; New Progress Report due Tuesday; Section 5 Quiz Tuesday
Mon. selected problems--Lesson 10
Tues. selected problems-- Lesson 11
Wed. Review for Assessment on Module 5
Thurs. Assessment on Module 5
SCIENCE: Dore- Everything should be completed for "Save the Penquins" Students will turn in everything Wed. ; 1. Mind Mapping; 2. Mock Experiment; 3. Cornell Notes; 4. Lesson 1 Quest; 5. Graph; 6. Lesson 2 Quest; 7. Problem solving Heat Transfer
SOCIAL STUDIES: Dronet--Crash course videos- Monday; Civil War Hypesheets-Tues.-Thursday
No school Friday 1/18; Mon. 1/21