Week of March 11-15, 2019
Mon: In your "Reading Log" section in your binder, write about a past event that is still vivid in your memory. Be sure it has a beginning and end.
Tue: Complete any unfinished classwork (Exit Ticket: How do Mrs. Jones & Roger act contrary to your predictions in "Thank you ma'am"? What does this indicate about the development of their characters?)
Wed: Answer the theme question - How do the actions of both characters contribute to the theme of the story?
Thur: Complete any unfinished classwork (Adding Zinsser's advice on p.o.v to check list); Review "Thank you M'am" for quiz tomorrow!
Fri: Complete any late or incomplete work -In your "Reading Log" section in your binder, write about a past event that is still vivid in your memory. Be sure it has a beginning and end.
Read AR books. Finish any incomplete work.
M: go over problems from class
T: complete problems given in class
W: complete problems given in class
TH: study for test
No written HW this week!
Study and go over all google classroom documents.
7B Homework Week of Mar 18th - 22nd
- Social Studies-
- Monday -
- Tuesday - Review
Monday: Review Notes Daily
- Tuesday: Review Notes Daily
Wednesday: Review Notes Daily
- Thursday: Review Notes Daily
Friday: Review Notes Daily
- Tuesday: All class work will be graded and turned in Friday for 50points
Wednesday: All class work will be graded and turned in Friday for 50pointsThursday: All class work will be graded and turned in Friday for 50points
Friday : All class work will be graded and turned in Friday for 50points
- Monday: Complete "Introductory Paragraph" framework for introductory paragraph for Essay on Zinsser's article "How to Write a Memoir"
- Tuesday: Complete Final Copy of Intro. Paragraph if not turned in!
- Wednesday: Complete Organizational Framework for essay on "Eleven" (Binder pgs 41 - 42) Intro Paragraph & Topic Sentences for Body paragraph 1 & Body paragraph 2 only.
- Thursday: Edit & Revise Draft of Essay
- ELA: Barras-
Monday: quiz Friday on "Eleven"
Tuesday: quiz Friday on "Eleven"
Wednesday: quiz Friday on "Eleven"
Thursday: quiz Friday on "Eleven"
Friday: Quiz Today - "Eleven"
8A Homework: Week of Jan 7-11
- Parent Teacher Conferences Wednesday 3:30-6
- Beta Blood Drive Wednesday 2-6 (Each student who get 1 person to donate gets a pizza lunch, 2 people gets a dress down day)
- RTI movie day- Friday
- Test Friday on Endo/Exothermic Reactions
- Taking notes in class
SOCIAL STUDIES (Bernard)
- Possible task Friday on Antebellum La
- Review Module 5- Quiz Monday
- Read "Excerpts form Frankenstein"
- Quiz next Wednesday
- Complete all Unit 2 work (section 4) that need to be turned in by Friday! (this is posted on board)
8B Homework (Week 0f Feb. 18-22)
ELA: Kern/Libersat: Sugar Changed the World- Learn Zillion Lessons 7-9; Section 8 Research Task; LEAP Practice Test; Mini Lessons due Friday
Mon.: Complete selected for Lesson 18 Assessment Tuesday
Tues.: Assessment Lessons 1-18
Wed.: Selected Problems Lesson 19
Thurs.: Selected Prblems Lesson 20; Assessment on ALL of Module 7 Friday
SCIENCE: Dore- Review notes nightly Plate Tectonics/Plate Boundaries/Sea Floor Spreading
SOCIAL STUDIES: Dronet--Practice Test Monday and Tuesday; World War II Wed-Fri.
Reports Cards Thursday