Week of April 8-12, 2019
Read AR books. Finish any incomplete work.
M-Tues: work on budget project in class; due on Tuesday
Wednesday-Thursday: complete problems given in class
Friday: quiz on lessons 1-2
Please check the Remind app for any Science homework this week.
Study and go over all google classroom documents.
7B Homework Week of April 8 - 12th
- Social Studies-
- Monday -
- Tuesday - Review
Monday: Review Notes Daily
- Tuesday: Review Notes Daily
Wednesday: Review Notes Daily
- Thursday: Review Notes Daily
Friday: Review Notes Daily
- Tuesday: None
Wednesday: NoneThursday: None
Friday : None
ELA: Stanley- Quiz Friday - 4/12 on "Oranges & Zinsser's Advice/ Students wanting grade recovery on "Eleven" essay should bring back request form signed by this Friday, 4/12.
- Tuesday: Complete TP-CASTT Chart on "Oranges"/ Make sure Paraphrase & Post Reading questions are completed.
- Wednesday: Complete questions about Zinsser's Advice and "Oranges"
- Thursday: Complete & Review all materials on "Oranges" for quiz Friday
- Friday: Quiz today on "Oranges & Zinsser's Advice
- ELA: Barras- Quiz moved to Friday - 4/12 on "Oranges & "How to Write a Memoir"
Tuesday: Quiz Thursday on Section 6 and 7- "Oranges" and "How to Write a Memoir"
Wednesday: Quiz Friday on Section 6 and 7- "Oranges" and "How to Write a Memoir"
Thursday: Quiz Friday - "Oranges" and "How to Write a Memoir"
Friday: Quiz Today!
8A Homework: Week of Jan 7-11
- Parent Teacher Conferences Wednesday 3:30-6
- Beta Blood Drive Wednesday 2-6 (Each student who get 1 person to donate gets a pizza lunch, 2 people gets a dress down day)
- RTI movie day- Friday
- Test Friday on Endo/Exothermic Reactions
- Taking notes in class
SOCIAL STUDIES (Bernard)
- Possible task Friday on Antebellum La
- Review Module 5- Quiz Monday
- Read "Excerpts form Frankenstein"
- Quiz next Wednesday
- Complete all Unit 2 work (section 4) that need to be turned in by Friday! (this is posted on board)
8B Homework (Week 0f Mar. 25-29)
ELA: Kern/Libersat: Sugar Changed the World- Learn Zillion Lessons 9-13; Section 2 & 3 Quiz Friday; LEAP Practice Test; Portfolio "Part Two" Due Friday
Mon.: Module 7 Lesson 21 selected problems
Tues.: Assessment on ALL of Module 7
Wed.: Go over review problems
Thurs.: Go over review problems
Fri.: Quiz on review problems
SCIENCE: Dore- Plate Bound Quiz #2 Wednesday; Post Test Rock Cycle and Tect. Plates Friday
Social Studies: Dronet: Mon.-Finish Presentation; Tues.-Wednesday- Junior Scholastic Magazine; Thurs.- Present World War II Presentations; Notes on Presentation due Friday